Monday, July 14, 2008

100% Boy




Saturday we were able to meet up with Jack's mom to deliver his proofs. This little tyke is soooo adorable you just can't stand it! His mom, dad, and I chased him all around during our photo session 2 weeks ago. The result was very natural and tons of his cute expressions were captured like the one above. I couldn't resist this one, and I knew that his mom would recognize this as one of his signature looks. I hope they get to come and see me again soon! It was definitely my pleasure working with them.

We are still working nonstop on wedding proofs and albums trying to catch up from the summer rush. Most folks have no idea of how much work actually goes into the post production side of wedding photography. My goal is for all of my brides to feel like Harper Photography never missed a beat, and I strive to have the wedding day images to prove it.


On top of everything else, August is not going to slow down for us. We have a wedding the first weekend, a convention the second weekend, and the Wilson County Fair will rev up on the 15th. We are planning our displays and booth details right now, and it's going to ROCK! We love what we do, and hopefully it shows each time we meet a customer and have the opportunity to record all of the special times that eventually make a lifetime.

No comments: