Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February has arrived, and the cold weather still lingers. However, the sunshine has been wonderful today and especially last Sunday afternoon when it was warm enough to leave the house without a jacket. Maybe we will have more days like that soon!

We were pleased yesterday to present the proofing to the parents and grandparents of little Maggie. Maggie's grandmother was a kindergarten teacher when I was starting school, and now Maggie's mother is a teacher as well. I could tell that both of them had the patience of Job when they visited the studio recently...it was a real calming effect even for me...and I know Maggie can feel it, too. She was such a peaceful baby while they were here, and I think the image above shows that she is very content. And the blanket she is wrapped in is super soft, snuggly, and best of all - warm! I know she is surrounded with lots of love from every direction...

This week we have had some great sessions already, and we look forward to seeing folks coming in for photo delivery toward the end of the week. It is always so fun delivering the printed products and seeing the excitement of it all!

c-ya!

No comments: