Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Shout Out to Stephanie!

I received an email today from one of my very good friends that I do not see as much I once did because we used to work together. She could lead the Harper Photography Encouragement Club if there was one - Stephanie! Stephanie is somebody who knows how to give me a good pep talk when I need it. Don't you just love the people in your life who are great at encouragement? I am telling you - if I am low on praise, I know that all I have to do is talk to Stephanie.

Anyway, her email was saying that she loved the blog even though she generally doesn't like blogs. AND - that she had passed my new site on to another friend. How awesome is that? I told her she shoulda left a comment! lol!

Stephanie brought her two kids before Easter to do the Fun with Bunnies special. I used to see her every day, but now its more like once or twice a year. We were able to have dinner together after the session and catch up on the latest and greatest. Getting together with my good friends is something I wish I could do more. It is so fun! Thank you, Stephanie, for being someone I know that I can count on!

No comments: