Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Come & See Us August 15-23!


It's Wednesday already, and this week is really just getting started for me! I just got back today from the TPPA Annual Convention where I was able to soak up lots of new ideas and hear some fantastic speakers like Kirk Voclain from Louisiana and Stephanie Clark from Kentucky! Look out, world - Harper Photography is getting ready to take it up a few notches!

We are thrilled to have a booth again this year at the Wilson County Fair; we will be setting up tomorrow and Friday preparing to see all of you in the crowd! I have an exciting new way to show off your portraits called gallery wraps, and WOW! I got to open them from the lab this afternoon, and it was like having Christmas all over again. They are SPECTACULAR! These displays are awesome canvas portraits stretched around a wooden frame ready to take home and hang...no framing necessary! I even have some in neat designer colors that the moms are just going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Speaking of moms and their babies, check out Ashton in this precious portrait. I can hardly believe it has been a year since she made her big debut; we had a great time getting in her final panel session last week. Thanks to her entire family for choosing Harper Photography!

No comments: