Thursday, August 7, 2008

Prince Charming Wears Overalls!!!


Yesterday we met with Kai and his mom to do our first outdoor session together! Kai has come to the studio for different specials and a studio session, but this was awesome. He was definitely more in his element being outside with nature and getting the chance to show me he is all boy! I couldn't have had more fun capturing his handsome smile! And let me tell you - he is quite comfy on his side of the camera as you can see in the photo above. I cannot help but love it when the clients his age show up ready for action! Close to the end we were laughing and cutting up with each other when he looked up with those big eyes and said, "Am I your favorite one?" He is sooooo sweet! I will definitely be looking for Kai when they visit the Wilson County Fair!

This week we have had more studio sessions than outdoor sessions due to the hot weather! It has been a very good week this week, and I am looking forward to all of the learning and meeting other photographers at the state convention early next week. Then of course the fair starts on the 15th - and I am really, really, really, really hoping for cooler weather!

See you soon!

No comments: