Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Good Time

Alan Jackson's latest hit goes something like this...G with an O, O with a D, T with an I, and M and an E... And what a GOOD TIME I have every time I get together with two of my newest friends! Sunny and her mom came in over the weekend to view the proofing from their extended portrait session that we did to celebrate her senior year in high school at DCA. These photos were so stunningly beautiful that they knocked my socks off, so I was beyond excited to see how they responded! Of course, they LOVED them!!! This was as much fun for me as it was for them the day of the session...we went out to a horse farm that belongs to one of their family friends...and we were all over the place catching all kinds of fabulous shots! We all had our favorites, and all of them were different... so thank you so much to Sunny and her mom for giving Harper Photography the awesome opportunity to participate in this much FUN!

This weekend we will be having a vendor booth at Oktoberfest plus a display inside the bank to celebrate this year's theme! We are looking forward to seeing all of you there; our location has moved to the football/soccer field behind the bank. Bundle up first and then come on out to see us!

c-ya!

No comments: