Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and I hope Cupid pays everyone a visit! John treated me to a nice dinner tonight (we beat the crowds!). He is a super husband, and I have really been blessed to have him. I thank him so much for all of his support and love.

What's going on at the studio? I hand addressed all the Fun with Bunnies cards today, and I plan to mail them no later than Monday. This year I decided to do a discount if you bring a friend. There is no sitting fee with this special, so it is an awesome deal. Also, on another note, I got 2 calls today from people who had seen my galleries at belladonna and S.S. Graham. Wow! That is what I call great exposure!

Last night was the print competition at the Music City Professional Photographers Association meeting. Being able to keep up with the trends of where photography is going helps me keep up with the expectations of my clients. Several of the competition prints were spectacular! Seeing all of the beautiful prints keeps me aspiring to get better and better at my profession.

C Ya Next Time!

No comments: