Thursday, February 21, 2008

Totally Unique and Artistic Frames Available!


You won’t find frames like these often! I had to take advantage of the offer when it was presented to me; I knew all of my Harper Photography customers would love, love, love these beautiful frames.

They are all painted wood and very large at 20”x20” in size. There are several colors and and inscriptions available. I am offering these at $75 each. This is super cheap because the people I am getting them from also sell them retail starting at $80. A lady this morning told me she saw similar frames at Christmas Village for over $100.

If you would like to get any of these frames, I have seven of them in stock right now. I can special order the others at no additional charge to you as long as I can get an order of 10 or more together!

Give me a call at 444.6322 or email me at tharper6311@charter.net if you are interested!

No comments: