Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Spring is on its way!


Everyone should be getting their Fun with Bunnies cards in the mail by now. The event is scheduled for March 6-8 since Easter is early this year. Our cover girl is Madison; I could not resist the photo since her dress matched the set perfectly!

What else? I am working on getting a wedding album completed for Jesse Ashe Fish. We sat down a few weeks back and decided what photos she wanted in the album. It was hard to decide because they were all fantastic. Jesse and Derek will have one gorgeous album. They even had fireworks at the reception, so we got some really cool photos of them showing the couple in the foreground. I will be getting my own studio sample as well; when you stop by next time, remind me to show it to you!



My daffodils are starting to peep up from the earth! Thank goodness the winter has been gentle on us!

No comments: