Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Taking Care of Business


Well - I balked on posting twice last week like I thought I could! I never made it back to the blogspot after the first time! It was a terrific week; I went last Tuesday night to see David Jay, a TOTALLY ROCKIN' wedding photographer from CA. He has started speaking in various cities on what he has labeled his Freedom to Succeed tour. It was a lot of fun, and I definitely got some cool new ideas. Click on his name above to link to his site...his work will totally blow you away. He does lots of destination weddings, so he travels and really enjoys shooting nothing other than weddings. We were able to meet with one of our wedding couples to plan their album last Friday, and it is going to be simply GORGEOUS!

This week is chock full again! Getting proof deliveries done plus some sessions thrown in...we have a very exciting location this weekend with a senior. She has been wanting some unique senior photography that stands apart from her peers, and she has come to the right place! Above you see one of the sessions that we are delivering this week - Delaney! She is a complete cutie-pie. Her short & sassy haircut and polka dot shirt really show how fun and easy to work with she is. I know her mom is stoked about seeing these proofs. We had a great time outside in the private garden, and Delaney really loved seeing the koi pond. I am not sure whether to be glad or sad that summer is coming to a quiet close...

c-ya!

No comments: