Tuesday, September 2, 2008

ZZ Top - Live in Milwaukee


Last week my husband, John, took a vacation trip with 6 other guys to the 105th Anniversary of Harley-Davidson in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He left on the motorcycle last Monday and got home yesterday. It was a well-deserved trip for him as he has really worked hard this year and needed a good getaway...

Soooo-what did all those bikers do at the celebration? There was a H-D museum, lots of checking out cool motorcycle stuff at the dealerships, and concerts every single night. On Thursday night, they got to see Sugarland and Kid Rock. Friday night was ZZ Top; I could tell they loooooved ZZ Top - who wouldn't? - they are legends after all. The grand finale was Bruce Springsteen on Saturday night. My stepson, Peyton, just started college. He said, "Man, Dad is having more fun than me this week!!!"

I know the question that some of you are probably dying to ask...and yes, I do gear up and ride the motorcycle with John sometimes. So watch out for the motorcycle riders when you are on the road! It might be me on there! LOL!

No comments: