Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Make New Friends...But Keep The Old...


I had a connection with these two before I ever set eyes on them for the first time; I went to high school and graduated with both of their parents! It seems like forever ago now, but when we all got together again...the friendships rekindled so easily. These are the Davenport kids, and I had a fantastic time with the entire family in October. They make my job so nice and easy! Even though I am sure there may be some sibling rivalry at home, they got along so well during our Fall Family session. We had fun even though we all thought the mosquitos were literally going to carry us off! Thank goodness someone invented bug spray!

We have more Fall sessions this week and next week before we conclude for the season. It is a real blessing to have such warm weather this late; the first year I ever did outdoor sessions it was cold and miserable by November 17. The sky was gray and the trees were bare. I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything will hold out for all of you who still have appointments booked before then!

Our Holiday Christmas Special starts November 21 - everyone who books before this Saturday, November 8 will get a studio upgrade as an early bird bonus. Call 615.444.6322 for an appointment!


c ya!

No comments: