Friday, November 21, 2008

Three of My Favorite Stooges

These three cutie pies are more fun than a barrel of monkeys! Notice the clown in the middle with his tongue out. I laughed so hard during our Christmas session on Tuesday that tears rolled out of my eyes and down my cheeks. We went with simple photos since the card will be a super-decorative foldover that holds FIVE different images. This image was early on and mild compared to some of the other hilarious shots I captured to be forever emblazed in the minds of me AND their mom. So much fun was had that we eventually had to rip off the last of the roll of white background paper!!! It had all it could take, so we swapped to another color mid-session.

Tuesday was indeed a great day as we finished up the very, very, very last outdoor session with a senior from FCS and headed inside for the winter. My fingers were numb on the shutter after only 45 minutes, but the images are spectacular. She is going to love, love,love her senior images!

The Holiday Special starts tomorrow and runs through Wednesday, and the appointment times are well-booked. If you are wanting to catch a great deal on holiday photos, give us a call at 615.444.6322 - and we will fit you in early next week. Thanks to everyone who will be coming in until Wednesday to experience the craziness as usual!

c-ya

No comments: